Published On: 11.17.2014 Charlotte, NC
NC Attorneys Lead Statewide Food Drive for Hungry
Each November, the North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ) comes together to fight poverty and hunger across the state.
As a member of the NCAJ, Charles G. Monnett III & Associates is dedicated to protecting the rights of all North Carolinians, representing those injured by the wrongdoing of others, employees fighting for their rights in the workplace, the disabled, those addressing family problems, consumers, those in debt and those accused of crime.
We welcome everyone’s involvement. You can donate today at our office at 6842 Morrison Boulevard.
There are over one million North Carolinians living in poverty who urgently need our help.
This year, the annual NCAJ New Lawyers Division’s Fall Food Drive runs from November 10 through November 25. There are more than 40 law offices participating as food drop-off locations in cities across the state.
Last year, NCAJ members donated over 11,000 pounds of food. All collected food will be donated to:
- Food Bank of Eastern & Central North Carolina – foodbankcenc.org
- Manna Food Bank of Northwest North Carolina – mannafoodbank.org
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina – secondharvestcharlotte.org
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest North Carolina – hungernwnc.org
- Community Soup Kitchen – 112 West Oak Street in Goldsboro
- Hope Mission – 1412 Bridges Street – Morehead City
- Martha’s Mission – 901 Bay Street – Morehead City
- Hope Station – 309 Goldsboro Street E. – Wilson
- Christian United Outreach Center – 2885 Lee Ave – Sanford
For a list of all drop-off locations, please visit https://www.ncaj.com.