When our loved ones go into surgery, we put our trust into the hands of the doctors and nurses in the operating room. Unfortunately, that trust is sometimes misplaced. It is devastating to learn that something preventable like a lack of supervision or negligence in administering anesthesia resulted in serious injuries such as brain injuries, respiratory arrest or cardio pulmonary arrest, or even death.
CAUSES OF ANESTHESIA INJURIES
Some common causes of anesthesia-related injuries include:
- Failure to properly monitor a patient during surgery and recovery
- Intubation errors
- Narcotic or sedation overdoses
We have a genuine concern for clients suffering as the result of these negligent actions. We are prepared to fight to get the compensation you deserve.
To discuss your anesthesia problem case with an experienced attorney, schedule a free confidential consultation by calling us at 704-376-1911 in the Charlotte area or toll free at 1-800-977-3077. We are aggressive advocates for the compensation your family deserves.
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASES WE HANDLE
- Retained Objects From Surgery
- Anesthesia Errors & Complications
- Birth Injuries & Errors
- Surgical Errors & Complications
- Medication & Pharmacy Errors
- Emergency Room Errors
- Misdiagnosis or Failure to Diagnose
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE RESOURCES
3rd Party Resources
What does your hospital score?
Does your surgeon make the grade?
Three Ways We Can Help You Today
- Help you understand your rights as they apply to your unique case
- Help you to know which medical treatments may be needed
- Help take calls and handle the paper work from insurance companies
I was involved in an accident with an uninsured driver, so I contacted the attorney that i had used in a previous case. I explained to them the situation and they advised me that there was no way that i would be able to recover anything so
In October 2010, my pregnant wife and I were in a horrendous accident in Charlotte, NC, caused by a drunk driver. We were struck head on by the driver travelling at nearly 100mph and sustained many life threatening injuries
Charles Monnett was very helpful and lead me through the whole legality of my case. Charles was always available and informative on this process.