Jenkins Wrongful Death

Published On: 2.13.2015 Charlotte, NC

Jenkins Wrongful Death

Two years ago, Daryl and Shirley Jenkins died of carbon monoxide poisoning at a Best Western hotel while on vacation in Boone. Their children are now seeking answers and asking the courts for accountability to make sure this never happens to another family ever again.

The lawsuit filed this week names Best Western International, the owners of the Boone hotel and its former manager. In addition, the complaint blames a gas company and one of its contract employees, a local heating technician — all of whom worked on the hotel’s swimming pool heating system and where the carbon monoxide leak originated.

Posted by Charles Monnett

Leave a Reply